Who we are
What information we collect and how
- The information we collect via the Website may include.
- Any personal details you knowingly provide us with through forms and our email, such as email address, name and telephone number.
- Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you (if you select to receive email updates on products and offers).
- Your IP Address, this is a string of numbers unique to your computer that is recorded by our web server when you request any page or component on the Website. This information is used to monitor your usage of the Website.
What we do with your information
Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used:
- In certain cases we may use your email address to send you information about our special events. In such cases you will be offered the option to opt out of receiving further emails from us.
We use an independent third party to monitor how customers use the Website. Such monitoring does not include any personally identifiable information.
You have the right to request a copy of any information that we currently hold about you. In order to receive such information please send your contact details including address and payment of £10.00 to cover administration expenses to the following address:
Lovesgrove Country Guest House, Bangeston Hall, Pembroke, SA72 4RX
“A proper taste of Welsh hospitality
Having read the reviews we thought this was going to be a great little place and we were not disappointed. John welcomed us in and showed us around the beautifully furnished and well kept accomodation, made us a cup of tea and a biscuit and regailed us with tales of his past.”
Read More »
“FIVE STARS PLUS
My wife and I called at the Tourist Information office in Pembroke looking for a B&B in the area. The lady there said she had seen Lovesgrove and could not recommend it highly enough so we called round and were met at the gate by John who was actually waiting for us!”
Read More »