Who we are
What information we collect and how
- The information we collect via the Website may include.
- Any personal details you knowingly provide us with through forms and our email, such as email address, name and telephone number.
- Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you (if you select to receive email updates on products and offers).
- Your IP Address, this is a string of numbers unique to your computer that is recorded by our web server when you request any page or component on the Website. This information is used to monitor your usage of the Website.
What we do with your information
Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used:
- In certain cases we may use your email address to send you information about our special events. In such cases you will be offered the option to opt out of receiving further emails from us.
We use an independent third party to monitor how customers use the Website. Such monitoring does not include any personally identifiable information.
You have the right to request a copy of any information that we currently hold about you. In order to receive such information please send your contact details including address and payment of £10.00 to cover administration expenses to the following address:
Lovesgrove Country Guest House, Bangeston Hall, Pembroke, SA72 4RX
“The BEST Guest House By Miles
From the moment we arrived John and his family welcomed and looked after us as though we were part of the family. The accommodation was of a first class standard and was found to be spotlessly clean.”
Read More »
“Thank you so much for the fantastic hospitality. I hope to see you again during my assignment. Also to bring my family back to this area to show them the beauty of the landscape and the extraordinary people here.”
Read More »